Property in Avsallar |

Exquisite Apartments for Sale in Antalya with Private Beach Access

  • 133.000€
Lara, Antalya, Muratpaşa, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07230, Turkey
For Sale New Costruction
Lara, Antalya, Muratpaşa, Antalya, Mediterranean Region, 07230, Turkey
  • 133.000€


Property ID: RH-TheLOVE
  • RH-TheLOVE
  • Property ID
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Rooms
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 54


Updated on September 14, 2023 at 8:28 am
  • Property ID: RH-TheLOVE
  • Price: 133.000€
  • Property Size: 54 m²
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Rooms: 2
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Costruction
  • Balconys: 1


Introducing an exclusive residential project – a collection of exquisite apartments for sale in Antalya , Lara. With a variety of layouts and private terraces, complemented by a wealth of social amenities, this complex offers a unique opportunity for both residential living and investment.

Location and Accessibility: Situated in Antalya’s Lara district, the complex boasts its very own private beach, exclusively accessible to the fortunate owners of these apartments. Moreover, enjoy the ease of shuttle services to Antalya International Airport, Mall of Antalya, Deepo Outlet Center, Agora Shopping Center, and Ikea, making daily life more convenient.

Construction will commence on September 30, 2023, and the project is scheduled for completion on December 30, 2025.

Payment Plan: The payment plan entails 35% of the sales price upon contract signing, with the remaining 65% payable every three months until project delivery.

A Variety of Apartments: The collection comprises a total of 331 apartments, each thoughtfully designed and available in 1+1 and 2+1 layouts.

Amenities and Features: Residents will relish a splendid array of social amenities, including a welcoming lobby-reception area, indoor parking with universal electric vehicle charging units, outdoor and indoor swimming pools, a rejuvenating spa with Turkish bath, sauna, fitness center, steam room, salt room, massage rooms, and a VIP spa room. Harnessing solar energy through solar panels will cover 50% of the energy used in social areas. The complex also offers playgrounds, a children’s play area, free beach access with VIP cards, and complimentary transfers to the beach, airport, and shopping centers. Additionally, the project is equipped with TV and satellite systems, as well as 24/7 security and camera systems to ensure a safe and secure living environment.

Key Distances:

  • Antalya Airport: 500 m
  • Shopping Centers (Mall Of, Deepo, Agora, and Ikea): 4 km
  • Lara Beach: 5 km

Concierge Services: Residents can take advantage of exclusive concierge services, including guest hospitality, dry cleaning, housekeeping, carpet cleaning, technical service, VIP transfers, car rentals, courier service, veterinary service, and medical assistance.

Building and Apartment Features: The buildings strictly adhere to earthquake, construction inspection, and fire regulations. A comprehensive ground survey has been conducted, and there will be generators, centralized cooling systems, 9 elevators, top-notch insulation, and mechanical exterior cladding. The apartments are designed to offer the utmost comfort and convenience, with features such as underfloor heating, electric combi boilers, a 3-piece built-in kitchen set, air conditioners, smart home systems, aluminum systems for doors and windows, lacquered kitchen, bathroom and wardrobe cabinets, American-style doors, 60×120 ceramic flooring or equivalents, shower cabins, steel doors, and ISO and CE certified European standard roller shutters.

Seize this exceptional opportunity to own an exquisite apartment in this prestigious collection in Antalya. Contact us now to inquire and secure your spot in this remarkable project!

  • City Antalya
  • State/county Antalya
  • Country Turkey

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:


Similar Listings

Compare listings

Mehmet Er
  • Mehmet Er
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
Abdullah Parlak
Victoria Özyigit
Mehmet Er